NEW Product Line for Australia: NIKO Fruit Processing Equipment for juices and ciders
Introducing the NIKO range of fruit processing equipment for those companies seeking to make to their own fresh juice or cider products. The Niko range of equipment hae been sold all around the world with very good results.
Niko offer two prcessing lines: the first is for 'Pome' fruit (which encompasses apples, pears, quince and kiwi fruit) while the second option is for Stone fruit (peaches, apricots, nectarines, etc).
The elaborated Niko processing lines consists of designated units that can achieve a semi-finished or final juice product depending on the requirements of the site.
A typical Niko processing line for apples, where a cider product is required would comprise of the following:
- Bin Tipper to unload the fruit bins
- Washer to clean the fruit
- Sorting Conveyor to transport the fruit from the washer into the mil
- Mill to slice/crush the fruit into a mash
- Pump to transport the mash into the belt or pneumatic press
- Belt or Pneumatic Press
- Filter to remove solids from the pressed juice
- Bottle Filler
Here is a video of a Niko 'Pome' fruit line installed in New Zealand for the production of apple cider: