Protec designs, develops and manufactures electronic inspection and sorting systems based on optical sensors for the food industry, and in particular the agri-food sector. For more than 25 years, they have been investing in research and development to provide the best answers to our customers' multiple needs. Their range of optical sorters for agriculture and industrial processing of food products is the result of their lengthy experience in designing and managing and our team of highly qualified and motivated professionals.
Protec Sorting Equipment manufactures optical sorters that can detect products' defects and foreign bodies on the sorting lines and rejecting them with extreme precision. Thanks to colour sorting and infrared light, only products with regular and uniform degree of ripeness, integrity of surface and flesh are selected.
Protec's technology sorters are used in sorting many different types of fruit, and in different processing phases. Their machines sort whole fruits, extruded, compotes, purées, jams, and cut fruits. From fresh fruit to candied or dehydrated.
Protec's sorters are applied in sorting and processing a wide range of food products:
- Wine grapes - berries
- Fruits: fresh whole, diced, segments or slices; pulp, compotes and purée; nuts; berries; dried fruit, dehydrated and candied.
- Tomato: whole and semi-processed.
- Vegetables: vegetables, tubers, pulses, coffee, salads, cereals.
- Seafood including mussels
Please find the following link to the Protec website
- Presses & Drainers
- Destemmer Crushers
- Grape Receival, Berry Sorting, Elevators
- Wine Filters
- Centrifuges, Flotation, Concentrators, Extractors
- Tank Temperature Controllers & Automation
- Winery Pumps
- Wine Tanks and Fermenters
- Winery Refrigeration
- Barrel & Tank Cleaners
- Winery Cellar Equipment
- Bottling for wines
- Beer & Spirits
- Fruit Juices & Purees
- Food, Dairy & Olive Oil
- For Sale & Discounted Equipment