Albrigi Enopalet (Paletanks)
Fixed Capacity versions: 610lt, 830lt, 1070lt and 1530 litres
Variable Capacity versions: 295lt, 535lt, 660lt, 925lt, 1100lt and 1470 litres
Other capacities available upon special request.
- Standard tanks built in 304 Aisi Stainless Steel with the usual mirror finish inside (BA) and rolled/polished welds of Albrigi tanks. This ensures an easy and high clean tank suitable for the modern winery.
- Dish Bottom tanks
- 10° Conical roof with Stainless Steel centrally positioned upper manway of 400mm in diameter with hermetic cover and double effect relief valve for fixed capacity versions.
- S/Steel Floating Lid with inflatable seal & air pump for VC versions,
- Stainless Steel Base, 2mm thick, with 8 closed brackets for forklift transporting.
- Sample Tap
- Drainage Outlet with S/Steel Ball Valve
- Stackable Strong Frame, 80 x 80mm - 2mm thick
- Dimple Plate (Cooling/Heating Jacket) available in horizontal or vertical strips. Twin jackets to allow separate heating and cooling also available.
- Round or Oval Racking Door.
- Thermometer and/or provision for Temperature Probe
- 80mm Insulation with S/Steel Cladding over the dimple plates or the whole tank
- Inert Gas Injection system for fixed capacity versions
- Mixer to allow the tank to be used as an additive dosing unit.