Albrigi Large Variable Capacity Tanks
For Fermentation and Storage
2,000 up to 20,000 litres; Larger sizes available upon special request.
- Standard tanks built in 304 Aisi Stainless Steel with the usual mirror finish inside (BA) and rolled/polished welds of Albrigi tanks. This ensures an easy and high clean tank suitable for the modern winery.
- 10° Conical Floor tanks for total drainage
- Round or Oval Door
- S/Steel Floating Lid with inflatable seal & air pump, Crane and Winch.
- Sample Tap, Ladder Rest and Lifting Hooks
- Thermometer and provision for Temperature Probe
- 400mm welded Legs with options for 750 and 1000mm.
- 2 Outlets at Racking and Drainage points with S/Steel Butterfly Valves
- Dimple Plate (Cooling/Heating Jacket) available in horizontal or vertical strips. Twin jackets to allow separate heating and cooling also available.
- Racking Oval Door as a secondary access.
- Extended legs up to 1000mm.
- Hermetic (sealing) Lid to convert the VC tank into a storage unit.
- 80mm Insulation with S/Steel Cladding over the dimple plates or the whole tank