Albrigi Monofolltank (Automatic Red Fermenter Vinificator)
For automated Red Fermentation featuring a soft plunger system
Capacities: 2,000 to 30,000 litres; larger units available upon request.
- Standard tanks built in 304 Aisi Stainless Steel with the usual mirror finish inside (BA) and rolled/polished welds of Albrigi tanks. This ensures an easy and high clean tank suitable for the modern winery.
- 10° Conical Roof with 100mm neck (chimney) for the manway is positioned at the front.
- Self Rotating Plunger is positioned centrally on the roof of the tank
- 400mm sealing manway with locking pin and pvc breather
- 5° Sloping or Flat Floor
- Motorized Sweeping Arm for automatic marc removal
- Dimple Plate (Cooling/Heating Jacket) positioned in horizontally or vertical strips.
- Racking and Drainage outlets with S/Steel Ball Valves or Butterfly Valves 50mm or 75mm with BSM, Tri-Clover available
- Rectangle Door positioned at the bottom of the sloping floor with protective grille
- Rectangle Door available with hydraulic or manual opening system
- Rotating Irrigator connected to installed pump and vertical pipe for automatic ‘pump overs’
- Electronic Control Panel
- Pockets for Thermometer and also Temperature Probe
- Dial or Electronic Thermometer
- Ladder Rest and Lifting Points
- Sample Tap
- 400mm welded legs with adjustable feet are standard, but other sizes are available
- Additional Dimple Plate (Cooling/Heating Jacket) in smaller horizontal strips or welded to the floor of the tank.
- S/Steel 600mm, 750mm or 1000mm welded legs.
- Oval Racking Door
- Micro-Ox wand using an installed socket
- Inert Gas Injection system when tank is used for storage
- Volume Indicator either open or closed loop
- Cooling Tube around the top manway
- 80mm Insulation with S/Steel Cladding over the dimple plates or the whole tank
- Mirror Polished, Scotch Brite or Satin S/Steel Finish other than the Embossed standard
Here is video showing the Monofolltank: