Albrigi Red Fermenting Variable Capacity Tanks
2,000 up to 20,000 litres for transport in standard shipping containers.
Larger sizes available upon special request.
- Standard tanks built in 304 Aisi Stainless Steel with the usual mirror finish inside (BA) and rolled/polished welds of Albrigi tanks. This ensures an easy and high clean tank suitable for the modern winery.
- Sloping Base tanks for easy marc removal: 5° standard but optional up to 30°
- Rectangle Door 410 x 530mm to allow marc removal
- S/Steel Floating Lid with inflatable seal & air pump, Crane and Winch.
- Sample Tap, Ladder Rest and Lifting Hooks
- Thermometer and provision for Temperature Probe
- 500mm welded Legs with options for 750 and 1000mm.
- 2 Outlets at Racking and Drainage points with S/Steel Ball Valves
- Dimple Plate (Cooling/Heating Jacket) available in horizontal or vertical strips. Twin jackets to allow separate heating and cooling also available.
- High Sloping Base up to 30°.
- Racking Oval Door as a secondary access.
- Extended legs of 750 or 1000mm to allow a bin access under the door.
- Mobile Plunger unit that clamps down on the top of the tank or can be fixed to a horizontal structure to allow sliding from one tank to the other.
- Hermetic (sealing) Lid to convert the VC tank into a storage unit