Albrigi Termotanks & Minitanks (closed top)
Termotanks with Conical Floor for fermentation and storage
Termotank Capacities: 2,000 to 20,000 litres; larger units available upon request.
Minitanks for small batch fermentation and Storage
Minitank Capacities: 300, 550, 800, 925, 1000 and 1550 litres
- Standard tanks built in 304 Aisi Stainless Steel with the usual mirror finish inside (BA) and rolled/polished welds of Albrigi tanks. This ensures an easy and high clean tank suitable for the modern winery.
- 10° Conical Roof with manway that can be positioned centrally or off-set. A 100mm neck (chimney) is standard on the Termotank range and optional fo rthe Mintank range of tanks.
- 400mm sealing manway with locking pin and pvc breather.
- 10° Conical Floor with racking and drainage outlets. The cheaper vaersions of the Minitanks have a flat floor witha single drainage outlet and optional assembled legs.
- S/Steel Ball Valves or Butterfly Valves with BSM, Tri-Clover available
- Oval Racking Door
- Pockets for Thermometer and also Temperature Probe
- Ladder Rest and Lifting Points
- Sample Tap
- 400mm welded legs are standard, but other sizes are available
- Dimple Plate (Cooling/Heating Jacket) wide available in horizontal or vertical strips.
- Rotating Decanting Arm
- Micro-Oxygenation mobile wand or installed scinter
- 3° slope to the front edge of the door.
- S/Steel 600mm, 750mm or 1000mm welded legs.
- Agitator either fixed or as a mobile unit.
- Inert Gas Injection system
- Volume Indicator either open or closed loop
- Adjustable feet
- Cooling Tube around the top manway
- 80mm Insulation with S/Steel Cladding over the dimple plates or the whole tank
- Mirror Polished, Scotch Brite or Satin S/Steel Finish other than the Embossed standard