Albrigi Tinotank (Red Fermenting Truncated Cone Tanks)
The Tinotank as a truncated cone shape tank is ideally suited premium red ferments. With the Tinotank during the plunging or pump over (‘Delestage’) the marc breaks up/spreads out to ensure good integration in amongst the fermenting juice for optimum colour and tannin extraction.
1,000 up to 20,000 litres; Larger sizes available upon special request.
- Standard tanks built in 304 Aisi Stainless Steel with the usual mirror finish inside (BA) and rolled/polished welds of Albrigi tanks. This ensures an easy and high clean tank suitable for the modern winery.
- Flat or 5° Sloping Base with option of sweeping arm
- Rectangle Door 410 x 530mm to allow marc removal
- Extra Large Hermetic (sealing) Lid for plunging or ‘pump overs’.
- Manhole with Breather welded to the Hermetic Lid
- Sample Tap, Ladder Rest and Lifting Hooks
- Thermometer and provision for Temperature Probe
- 500mm welded Legs with options for 750 and 1000mm.
- 2 Outlets at Racking and Drainage points with S/Steel Ball Valves
- Dimple Plate (Cooling/Heating Jacket) available in horizontal or vertical strips. Twin jackets to allow separate heating and cooling also available.
- Dimple Plate welded to the base for heating or cooling
- Racking Oval Door as a secondary access.
- Extended legs of 750 or 1000mm to allow a bin access under the door.
- Plunger unit that clamps down on the top of the tank
- ‘Delestage’ Bars for cap splitting during ‘pump overs’.
- ‘Sweeping Arm’ for marc removal
- Irrigator and pump over pipe
- 80mm Insulation with S/Steel Cladding over the dimple plates or the whole tank