Helical Rotor Pump suitable for the wine and beer industries
CSF Helical Rotors ('mono style) are a Self Priming Positive Displacement Pump with Forward and Reverse Flow. This pump features a helical rotor which rotates eccentrically within a stator to provide a progressive cavity pumping action.
Model: MAE 60-L/AA.ENT32
Duty: 6,000 litres/ hour with a 450rpm motor
- Reduced Rotor to allow the pump to transfer continuously between 60 and 95 degrees making it entirely suitable in a brewery installation for the transfer of hot wort.
- Pump body and helical rotor manufactured in Stainless Steel
- NBR Food Grade Stator & Pump Elastomers
- An Aisi 316 S/Steel-Carbon Mechanical seal
- Pump body closed coupled to a 2.2kW, gear reduced, fan cooled motor
- The pump will be mounted on a s/steel trolley.
Electronic Variable Frequency Drive with Speed Potentiometer and Forward/Reverse controls on the Door.
Single Phase, 240v, 50Htz input with 10 metre cable
Terms: one unit in stock only quoted ex-Melbourne. All prices quoted are PLUS GST