Niko Pneumatic Wine Press
The Niko Penumatic Press is a well regarded option for those start up wineries looking for an affordable press from a quality European manufacturer. The Niko presses and cider processing equipment have previously been successfully sold into Australia, so they are a proven manufacturer.
- Available in a closed tank or slotted tank
- PLC Control touch screen standard on larger models and optional on the smaller models.
- Automatic pressing cycles: with Pre-set and also Adjustable/Customer Programmes .
- Pressing is conducted by a food grade pvc membrane inflated by the installed compressor
- Double Door provides a larger opening for loading of whole bunches or red ferments from the tank or bin (except the smallest model VP5). The doors are avialable perforated or solid.
- Axial Ball Valve allows automatic loading.
- Easy to clean with no inaccessible areas
- Made in Stainless Steel and fixed to wheels
Models - Volumes = approximate capacity with crushed white grapes:
VP5e - 500lts = 1000kgs
VP8e - 800lts = 1600kgs
VP11e - 1100lts = 2200kgs
VP15e - 1500lts = 3000kgs
VP21e - 2100lts = 4200kgs
VP26 - 2600lts = 5200kgs
VP32 - 3200lts = 6400kgs
VP44 - 4400lts = 8800kgs
VP52 - 5200lts = 10,400kgs.
Single Phase for models VP5e, VP8e and VP11e
Leg Extensions to allow a fruit bin underneath
Level Switch in the juice tray
Pneumatic Doors and Axial Valve
Platform attached to the mainframe
Dimple Plate on the press tank
Loading Hopper for the door
Pedastal PLC control Panel