OMAC S/Steel Lobe Pumps
Stainless Steel lobe pumps has been designed especially for the beverage, dairy, food and pharmaceutical industries for which they must comply with the most stringent hygiene requirements. OMAC pumps are postive displacement, low pulsation and low shear units providing a gentle transfer.
- Parts in contact manufactured in 316 S/Steel
- Tri-Lobe rotors which rotate synchronously without touching.
- The pumped liquid forms a continuous stream thanks to the tolerances between the lobe and pump casing.
- Sanitary design with Hygienic inlet/outlet fittings
- Sanitary mechanical seals,
- Internal finishing Ra less than 0.8um
- Pumps supplied with 6 pole (950rpm) or 8 pole (750 rpm) motors. Gear reductions for a narrow range of flow rates are available and also needed for the larger units (3" & 4").
- Mounted directly on a s/steel trolley with pneumatic wheels or supplied as a bareshaft.
- Maximum theoretical head pressure 22 bar
- Maximum working temperature 120°C
- B105 with 1” fittings, flows up to 4,000 lts/Hr
- B115 with 1½” fittings, flows up to 10,000 lts/Hr
- B215 with 1½” fittings, flows up to 13,000 lts/Hr
- B220 with 2” fittings, flows up to 19,000 lts/Hr
- B325 with 2" or 2.5” fittings, flows up to 24,000 lts/Hr
- B390 with 3” fittings, flows up to 37,000 lts/Hr
- B450 with 4” fittings, flows up to 69,000 lts/Hr
- larger and other models are available, please contact ABEVE with your request.
- Electronic Variable Speed mounted to the trolley in a separate IP55 box
- Radio or Cable Remote Pendant Control
- Hygienic Pressure Switch on the outlet connected to the VSD.
- By-Pass for Filtration tasks
- Internal finishing Ra less than 0.4um
OMAC B series s/steel lobe pumps pdf