Reda PolyPhenol Extractors
For extracting maximum colour, structure and flavours for high yield, ‘wet’ and diseased harvests.
- Continuous process between destemmer and fermenter.
- Rapid increase of must temperature to 68-72°C and then quickly dropping it back to ferment requirements.
- Polyphenol extraction is 30-60% higher allowing for shorter ferment times and better vintage management
- Will inactivate Lacasse caused by Botrytis affected grapes
- Outside of vintage can be used as another heat exchanger
- Control Board with PLC for automatic management
- Installed Chiller & Heat Pump so it is a ‘plug & play’ operation.
- Thermal Recovery system for 60-70% energy saving.
Models & Productions:
- EPR F 50 - 5,000lts per hour.
- EPR F 100 - 10,000lts per hour.
- EPR F 200 - 20,000lts per hour.
- Models without the installed Heat/Cooling unit, drawing instead from existing infrastructure.