Sulphitometers by Cadalpe
The Cadalpe sulphitometer is a simple, practical and safe device to accurately dose pure Sulphur Dioxide into juice or wine. The Sulphur Dioxide can be administered as a gas or liquid.
The recessed glass scale is of particular note for safety reasons when working in wineries.
- Manufactured in Aisi 316 Stainless Steel
- Capacity to hold up to 6kg of liquid Sulphur dioxide (5kg version)
- Klinger toughened glass mirror with graduated scale in grams: every 10g (1kg) and 50g (5kg model).
- The glass scale is recessed in the housing protecting it from breakages.
- Hose with unions and reductions for Sulphur Dioxide filling.
- Four Sample Cocks (with ½” male hose nipple) to perform the following:
Sulphur Dioxide Gas dispensing, Sulphur Dioxide Liquid dispensing
Sulphur Dioxide Filling and Emptying
Model: C13 – 1kg
Dimensions: 250 x 130 x 535 (Ht) mm; Weight: 6.6kg Empty, 8.2kg Full
Model: C13 – 5kg
Dimensions: 260 x 260 x 710 (Ht) mm; Weight: 8.3kg Empty; 14.3kg Full